Returns & Exchanges Policy
If you receive an item you believe has a manufacturing fault, please contact us at email@example.com and we will try to resolve this problem as quickly as possible.
Our returns & exchanges policy is as follows:
- For hygiene reasons, briefs must unworn and tried on over underwear.
- Returns will only be accepted if an item is deemed faulty, not for change of mind.
- In order to return an item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can process a returns authorisation form.
- Refunds will be processed as per your original payment method, upon return of the garment via trackable post.
- We will accept returns and exchanges thirty (30) days from date of receipt.
- If your item does not fit, you can exchange it for another size. Once you initiate your exchange, the new size will be put on hold for fourteen (14) days while you return your original purchase.
- Please make sure your items are returned new, unused, unwashed and with all garment tags still attached. Returns and exchanges that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to you.
- Shipping costs are non refundable.